Do you feel overwhelmed by the physical or emotional reactions in your body and mind?
HOW WOULD LIFE BE FOR YOU IF:
- from unexplainable physical ailments, you had clarity about what’s causing this and ways to feel better in your body?
- sleep disturbances or difficulty falling asleep change to going to sleep quite quickly and having a restful sleep?
- hardships in all types of relationships, especially with loved ones, transform into nourishing, healthy ways of connecting with others?
- an accident that left negative after-effects is resolved in your body-mind system and doesn’t affect you physically or emotionally anymore?
- past trauma that still hurts is allowed to move out of your body and the emotions are calmed down to allow for something different, like feeling peace and joy again?
- challenging transitions like divorce, death, retirement, changing your job or moving to a new place are becoming stepping stones for new, better and more satisfying ways of living?
- the feeling of being constantly on guard is replaced by knowing you’re safe and you can relax?
- physical or emotional wounds that don’t heal despite everything you do and try begin to get better?
WHAT DOES TRANSFORMATIONAL MIND-BODY COACHING MEAN?
When you come to me with your challenge, we have a look at what is difficult for you. I work with multiple methods and techniques, and depending on what I think is the most beneficial, I will suggest different ways to help you. And then we chose the one that most appeals to you.
All the techniques I use have to do with an awareness of the connection between body and mind and how they constantly influence one another:
- Tapping (EFT),
- the Hakomi Method of assisted Self-Study in Mindfulness, and Ron Kurtz‘s description of the Hakomi Method
- Jin Shin Do Acupressure,
- Somatic Practice for Trauma Therapists,
- Mindfulness in the Body
- Law of Attraction Coaching,
- guided Meditation and Visualization to work with the inner child.
Click here for more information on all these techniques and methods I use.
We Work Together
One of the most important points of this work is that we will together find ways for you to feel better in your body and your mind.
You are actively involved in this process; by feeling your sensations and emotions and releasing old stories!
I am your coach, your guide, and a fellow traveller, here to support you with my experience and knowledge. I have over 1800 hours of training in Body, Mind and Energy work.
I’ll be by your side to hold a safe space for you to experience, sense and feel more of what you need and want. And let go of what makes you suffer.
What You Can Expect
When you come to me in person or through the screen, we will together find a way to reconnect you with yourself.
Reconnecting with yourself will help you regain peace of mind, vitality in your body and joy in your heart.
And the way to do this is through mindfulness in your body, with your emotions and your thinking; it’s all interconnected: a loop that spirals up into self-knowledge, belonging, and love – for yourself and others.
My experience shows that a process of two months up to a year is most helpful for you to have all the support you need. We will meet once a week, and then, later on, meetings will be more spaced.
A Client’s story
Danielle had an allergic reaction to cold, which is a life-threatening condition in Quebec’s winter!
“…she (Sujati) offered us a late fall special “for people who were apprehensive about the approaching winter…” Since I’m allergic to the cold (severe hives warranting having an EpiPen on me at all times) and have seasonal depression, I figured this must be for me … Sujati suggested that I go and investigate this with the help of tapping (EFT)…
“It was so simple, so quick, so “ordinary”… Well, the result was spectacular… I had no more reaction to the cold… No more redness, swelling, or scratching for thirty minutes when I came in from outside…of my allergy to the cold… No more trace…
“It’s over, well over, I’m free of this hindrance…I am so, so grateful…”
READ DANIELLE’S WHOLE STORY HERE
I offer you a personalized process based on the ancient knowledge of intelligent civilizations combined with the discovery of modern psychology, neuroscience, and an understanding of the biology of the human body.
As a survivor of childhood trauma, I know that it’s essential to include the body-mind, the emotions and the soul in the journey to wholeness.
THROUGH THE TRANSFORMATIONAL BODY-MIND COACHING ENTER A PLACE …
…where life is something to be curious about, that invites joy and laughter, peace and possibilities.