What is love?
Do you also hear the song in your head, when reading this?
Well, only if you’re a certain age, I guess…
Anyway, what I would like to talk about is “LOVE”.
After all, it’s Valentine’s Day, so the topic is quite clear 😉
Love seems to be something almost everybody is looking for. And it’s something that is behind a lot of things that we do!
For love monstrous things are done … and incredibly beautiful and moving things also!
What exactly is “this thing called love”?
(you got me again… Queen has made a song with this title)
- Means love to sacrifice?
- Does it mean to be jealous?
- Is it to give everything without expecting anything in return?
- To always feel wonderful?
- Is love a constant struggle for power?
- Are you giving away your power in love?
- Does love mean giving in to anything the other wants?
- To be comfortable with the other?
I suggest a little experiment in mindfulness and then an exercise for:
Sujati’s February resourcing moment
Love is what we are conditioned to think it is…
To emphasize and really start transforming from “negative” love to “positive” love, read these phrases in a way that makes you feel good, that lifts you up. Not as a “homework” to be done, but as an inspirational, tranformative moment!
So – What do you want Love to be?
I’ll give you an example that could be positive. But check it out for you, it must fit with what you want, what makes your heart sing!
- Love is freeing
- Love is supportive
- Love is helping me to understand myself better
- Love is growth
- Love is allowing each one to be
- Love is challenging each one to be the best one can be
- Love is exciting
- Love is safe
- Love is healing
- And whatever feels right and good for you!
I challenge you here and now:
Find out what you want your love to be and give it a try!
It is so wonderful when love is great, happy, joyous and like a warm hug of understanding and support! I want you to have exactly what you need from love and share this wonderful thing called love…
Have a marvelous, loving Valentine’s Day!